Caring For The Sake Of A Cure
Colon Cancer Research and Prevention Fund (CCRPF/ TWFC) is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to providing information and assistance to the general public concerning cancer and other degenerative diseases.
The Organization collects, distributes and educates the public about therapies which have proven healing qualities, with an emphasis on the treatment and prevention of cancer.
CCRPF/TWFC also provides support and medical supplies and equipment to other organizations, hospitals and clinics.
General assistance is also provided to cancer patients and their families through local support groups.
Challenges & Goals
Together We Fight Cancer is looking forward to:
- Providing on-going funding for research and programs that promote and utilize therapies in the treatment of cancer and other terminal diseases.
- Increasing our position of supplying much needed equipment, medical supplies and medicines to hospitals and clinics around the world. These supplies will many times mean the difference between life and death for the patients of the hospitals and clinics.
- Continuing to provide emergency information to victims of cancer, so that they might make an informed decision on how and where to treat their illness.
- Continuing to provide educational materials in order to increase the awareness of therapies for the treatment of cancer. The opportunities for helping individuals with cancer are many, but the resources are limited. It will become essential to build a strong network of dedicated, caring organizations to provided hope for the victims of cancer.
- Equipping and positioning our Organization for the many new opportunities of educating and providing the resources that will be demanded by the many hospitals, clinics and individuals that have and work with cancer. Curing begins with Caring.